Be the NEXT GENERATION of agribusiness leaders!
Did you know:
• One in five people in Michigan work in agribusiness.
• Over 26,000 people in West Michigan work in agribusiness.
• Agribusiness contributes over $1.6 billion each year to West Michigan’s economy.
• Agribusiness in our region accounts for more than $300 million in labor income annually
• Many agribusiness career opportunities do not require a four-year degree.
Learn more about careers in agribusiness:
AG-xploration - Muskegon
Come to Career AG-xploration in Muskegon. This event is open to the public. See the MSU Mobile Food Processing Lab in action, learn about farm animals at The Critter Barn Farm on the Go, and talk to agribusiness employers about what their day to day work looks like.
May 7, 2022 | 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Don't miss out on important agribusiness news and opportunities. Sign-up for our newsletter below.