This year's Career AG-xploration event will be held on May 4, 2024 at the Muskegon Farmers Market from 9 am -1 pm.
Career AG-xploration is a unique opportunity to talk to students and their families at the same time. Your participation will give them exposure to the vital world of agriculture and food processing in a fun and interactive way. Becoming a presenter for this year’s event will enable you to impact the lives of an entire classroom of students.
When you register to become an Employer Presenter, we will assist in you coordinating your experience, which includes discussing activities to showcase, tips on engaging with students and their families, and more.
Help create the NEXT GENERATION of agribusiness leaders!
Showcase careers in agribusiness - area students and community members will learn:
• One in five people in Michigan work in agribusiness.
• Over 100,000 people in West Michigan work in agribusiness.
• Agribusiness contributes over $1.6 billion each year to West Michigan’s economy.
• Agribusiness in our region accounts for more than $300 million in labor income annually.
• Many agribusiness career opportunities do not require a four-year degree.
Career AG-xploration is your chance to:
• Teach about food grown and processed in West Michigan.
• Meet Career AG-xplorers - area students and families ready to learn about farmers and food processors in their community.
• Create a hands-on activity related to industry careers.